Student Council is constituted to plan, organize and implement the various activities to bring out the best in every student. The council shall be constituted by the elected representatives/ nominated representatives for each divisions of First, Second and Third Year of B.Com to carry out the following duties.
- To officially represent all the students of the college.
- To organize activities for all round development of the student of the college.
- To carry out any other duties handed over by the Teacher-in-charge / Principal.
- To maintain discipline on the campus of the institution.
- To actively associate with activities of the council without affecting regular classes.
- To strive for the welfare of the student community.
The members of the student’s council shall carry out above mentioned duties with integrity, honesty, hard work, impartiality by kind behavior towards all.
The following candidates are nominated for the below mentioned post in Student Council for the Academic Year 2022-23.
|SR. NO||NAME OF THE STUDENT||POST||CLASS|
|1||Ms. Vaishnavi Naik||General Secretary||TYBCOM||2||Mr. Sujay Gaonkar||Class Representative||FYBCOM||3||Mr. Joel Fernandes||Class Representative||SYBCOM||4||Mr. Lakit Naik||Class Representative||TYBCOM||5||Ms. Khushi Patil||Class Lady Representative||FYBCOM||6||Ms. Misbha Khalifa||Class Lady Representative||SYBCOM||7||Ms. Sana Kalavant||Class Lady Representative||TYBCOM|