ABOUT THE LIBRARY
The College takes pride in having Library house which is a bundle of knowledge consists of syllabus, books for pleasure reading, General knowledge, career guidance etc. along with verbal knowledge sharing on career guidance, workshops on various topics, seminars, orientations, counselling to inculcate reading habits, various activities to encourage students to exploring the hidden talents in them and many more.
Library has more than 4200 books and 19 journals and magazines. All the previous journals and magazines are maintained for reference.
Department of library conducts field trip to students to add to their knowledge.
More than all this online services for staff and students are available through WhatsApp services for reference as well as other references.
LIBRARY IS GROWING ………….in terms of COLLECTION, SPACE, ACCESS AND SO ON
|Sonia Mukesh Desai||Librarian|
|Dixita Redkar||Librarian Grade I|
|(CA) Subrahmanya Bhat||Ex-officio|
|Sonia Mukesh Desai||Librarian|
|Gayatri Behare||Faculty member|
|Sudan Madkaikar||Student member|
|Sana Kalavant||Student member|
|Nazrin Khan||Student member|
LIBRARY PROCEDURELIBRARY TIMINGS:
- Monday To Saturday – 8.00 Am T 3.30 Pm
- Closed On Sunday and Public Holidays
LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP AND FACILITIES:
Membership is open for the college students and Bonafide/alumni students of the college. Parents and other visitors will be allowed with the permission of the college authorities.
LIBRARY CARDS FOR THE STUDENTS:
- Two I-Card Size Photos
- For Renewal Old Card
- Library card is not transferable
- No hard and fast rule as students is allowed to borrow whenever needed prior to the availability of material.
- Can Reserve the book if book in demand.
- Scanning of the book shared through WhatsApp services.
RETURN OF BOOKS/LIBRARY MATERIAL:
- At the end of every Semester, students should clear his/her library account by returning all the reading materials withing 05 days after the last day of the examination.
- Fine is applicable as per the rule if the above rule is not compiled with.
LOSS OF BORROWERS’ CARD:
- Application for the new card addressed to ‘Librarian’.
- Payment of nominal charges for duplicate card.
LOSS OF BOOK:
- Report immediately to the library staff
- Payment of the actual price of the book (latest edition) or replacement of the book
GENERAL LIBRARY RULES:
- Students are expected to Maintain descent and civilized behavior in the library
- Every user who enters the library must carry id card and shall sign in the visitors’ register.
- Library materials borrowed for reference should be returned
- In case of loss of books borrowed by the students, the member shall immediately report to the library staff
- Incase of loss of reading material, the student shall replace the book or shall pay the cost of book for replacement.
- Books and reading materials must not be mutilated or handle carelessly.
- Students can recommend the books and other reading materials for the collection of the library, and the same will be discussed in the library committee and do the needful.
- If you have any suggestions, complains difficulties, please approach the library staff.
Academic Year 2021-22
- * Session on “MOOC”- Massive Open Online Course
- * Session on “Browsing of E-Database: N-LIST
- * Screening of Documentary Film “WHY READING MATTERS”
- * State Level “Article Writing Competition on Lata Mangeshkarji”
- * States of India: Culture & Tradition
- * "Book Exhibition" on the occasion of Swami Vivekanand Jayanti
- * Video Footage on "History of Goa” on the occasion of 60th Goa Liberation Day
- * Online quiz on Feast & Fair of Goa
- * National Library Week 2021-2022
- * Memories of Gandhiji & Shastiji
- * Women Empowerment: Health
- * National Librarian's Day 2021
- * ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COVID -19 PANDEMIC PHASE: IT’S IMPACT ON SOCIETY”
- * Sketching Competition on Goa Monuments
- * Programme of “AZADI KA AMRUT Mahotsav”
- * Workshop on “YOZUBICS”
- * Read Loud Story for School Students
- * Educational Tour at central Library
- * Short Term Library Certificate Course
- * In-House Audio-Visual Seminar on Motivational Stories
- * Award for Best User
- * “How to win COVID-19 Pandemic Phase”
- * Online Book exhibition
- * Online Orientation program
- * Newspaper Letter Writing Competition
- * Garba Choreography
- * Post College Reality Hits
- * Etiquettes and Common Social Courtesies
Academic Year 2020-21
Orientation Program 2021-22
Library Brochure 2018-2020
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
|Business News||Economic & Political weekly||The Navind Times|
|Reader’s Digest||विवेक||Tarun Bharat|
|Southern Economist||Indian Journal Of Finance||Times of India|
|University News||Indian Journal Of Marketing||Lokmat|
|Employment News||Indian Journal Of Research in Capital Market||Gomantak|
|Competition Success Review||Prabandhan Indian Journal Of Management||Bhaangar Bhuin|
|Sportstar||Arthshastra Indian Journal Of Economics And Research|
|Women’s Era||Chartered Secretary|
|GCCI Bulletin||The Management Accountant (CMA)|
|India Today||Journal Of Indian Library Association|
|The Chartered Accountant|
Ask The Librarian
Contact for any references
Mrs. Sonia Mukesh Desai
Contact Number : 9158769312
Email Id : email@example.com